Keep these Six items in the bedroom for a great married life
According to Vaastu, bedroom is a special place for newly married couples, where they spend most of their time. The success of their married life depends on the vastu of their bedroom. Therefore it is important that positive energy always flow in the bedroom. Here we are giving some simple Vastu tips, which you can try and make married life happy and healthy.
- It is auspicious to keep plants in the bedroom. Placing plants brings positive energy.
- But don't keep thorny plants in the bedroom.
- If desired, you can also keep a fresh florist flower port. Periodically keep that port clean.
2. Electronic goods
- According to Vastu, the couple should not keep electronic items in their bedroom - TV, LED, computer, laptop, fridge etc. They act to disrupt relationships.
- Electronic means electrical energy transmits negative energy. According to Vastu, the couple should not keep electronic items in their bedroom - TV, LED, computer, laptop, fridge etc. They act to disrupt relationships.
- Electronic means electrical energy transmits negative energy.
- Bedroom Do not put a photo of your God or your ancestors.
- By putting such photos and photographs, there are obstacles in the marital life and relations begin to increase.
4. Mattress and Bed Sheet
- Instead of placing two separate mattresses on the bed, keep a big single mattress.
- A bed divided into two parts increases the distance between the couples.
- In the same way, the blanket and blanket of the couple should also be the same.
- Never lay a torn and dirty sheet for a happy life.
- Do not place the bed near the bedroom door.
- Add lovebirds, dancing couple showpieces or romantic photos to the bedroom.
- Keep in mind that the bedroom is a very special place, so always put couple pictures here.
- Do not make the mistake of keeping the sleeping Buddha in the bedroom.
- Always place beds in the bedroom in north, north-east or south-west direction.
- By placing beds in this direction, positive energy is circulated around the couple
|Tags:||#Best Vastu Tips in Mumbai|