September 05, 2021 68 people Latest news
Sharad Poornima Night: What to do, what not to do?
From Dussehra to Sharad Purnima, the moonlight of the moon is very beneficial, has excellent rays and is medicinal. One should take advantage of the moonlight of the cool moon during the nights of this time period.
- To increase eyesight, from Dussehra to Sharad Purnima, do tratak by looking at the moon every night for 15 to 20 minutes.
- To strengthen the senses that have become relaxed, kheer should be kept in the moonlight.
- Offering offerings to the moon god, Lakshmi Maa, one should pray to Vaidyaraj Ashwini Kumars to 'increase the brightness of our senses.' After that kheer should be consumed.
- Sharad Purnima is a boon night for asthma. One should not sleep at night. Consuming kheer kept overnight will cure asthma.
- Due to the special effect of the moon on full moon and new moon, the tides come in the sea. When the moon shakes and makes it vibrate in such a large ocean, just imagine how deep the effect of the moon must have been on the water part, seven metals, seven colors in our body.
- If you indulge in sex and luxury on Sharad Purnima, then there is a possibility of disabled children or fatal disease.
- By doing worship, mantra, devotion, fasting, fasting etc. on Sharad Purnima, the body becomes healthy, the mind is happy and the intellect is illuminated.
- The practice of threading a needle on this night increases eyesight.
To know more details please contact us! 8851392182