September 15, 2021 70 people Latest news
Know your Moon Sign with Moon Sign Calculator
Let us know about the presence of Moon in different houses and its effect on the nature of a person.
- First Astrological House The first house represents personality and temperament. The person is emotional, moody and humble. They are very sensitive and have a soft approach towards everything.
- Second astrological house The second house is the house of rights. These individuals feel emotionally secure only when they are financially stable and secure. They dream of earning and are passionate about money. Their domestic happiness depends on their monetary status.
- Third Astrological House The third house represents communication, travel, adventure and siblings. Moon makes man imaginative, creative, receptive and intuitive. They feel emotionally attached to their siblings and travel a lot. These individuals know how to express their feelings strongly.
- Fourth astrological house The fourth house, symbolizes home, family and wealth. Such a person is strongly attached to his mother. They are family and emotionally stable. Heritage and family business are important to them. Any imbalance in household life makes them sad and worried.
- Fifth Astrological House The fifth house represents creativity, children, love life, income and investments. These humans have a lot of emotional control and are more inclined towards love. They make good parents and have immense creativity and imagination in financial matters.
- Sixth Astrological House The sixth house symbolizes enemies, litigation, debt, health and challenges. These individuals are highly work-oriented and helpful employees. They feel satisfaction in serving others. Such people are moody, endowed with great healing powers. Digestive problems and respiratory problems often trouble these people.
- Seventh Astrological House The seventh house represents partnership, spouse, travel, domestic bliss and children. These people have many relationships because of finding the perfect partner. They stay in the relationship for a long time and enjoy domestic bliss and good relations.
- Eighth astrological house The eighth house represents gains, inheritance, longevity and disappointments. These individuals desire to earn money and get financial gains. They love materialistic things and have an inclination towards sexuality.
- Ninth astrological house The ninth house represents higher education, long journey, religion and media. The presence of the moon signifies the person traveling by water. They follow family traditions and religious or psychological ideals.
- Tenth astrological house The tenth house represents business, character, prestige, position etc. Moon propels people towards higher career positions and fame. This person has a charismatic personality and influences others easily.
- Eleventh Astrological House The eleventh house represents income, prosperity, friends and gains. People form long lasting friendships and public relationships. They create a family feeling all around and have a sense of belonging.
- Twelfth Astrological House The twelfth house represents salvation, death, freedom of the soul. These people are sympathetic and human and are attracted to the occult sciences. Their enemies are secretive who can manipulate and take advantage of them.
For more details please contact us! 8851392182